Saitama is our bald hero from One Punch Man who is insanely powerful. He can defeat any and all villains with just his fist and a single punch. However, during the fight with Boros, we saw that it took more than just a single punch for him to win. So just how strong is Saitama from One Punch Man?
Is he really the strongest anime character there is? Or does he have any secret weakness that makes him very mortal? Let’s find out in this detailed analysis of Saitama’s feats.
So join me as I compile all of the strengths and weaknesses of One Punch Man’s MC.
Saitama’s Best Feats
As I mentioned before, in the One Punch Man universe, Saitama is the strongest. He is written to overpower anyone in the universe.
However, this kind of plot armor means nothing in a fight with MCs from other universes.
Therefore, in this section of the article, we will be taking a look at the best feats of Saitama (as of early 2023), which will be considered to rank his strength.
- Saitama effortlessly jumped from the moon to Earth.
- Was unfazed by the force of the black hole.
- He took a planet–bursting blow like it was nothing.
- He has never been wounded in any of his fights.
- Popped Jupiter with his sneeze.
- He matched Boros’ speed run effortlessly, despite the fact that he was walking backwards.
- He destroyed a meteor with a normal punch.
- Saitama was able to throw a city-sized debree into space so fast that Garou couldn’t react.
- High reaction speed: He was able to catch a stone that was thrown at almost the speed of light.
Recommended >> Goku vs Saitama: Who Is The Strongest Fighter?
Saitama’s Attack Power
From the above examples, we can determine that his power is at least solar system level. Meaning, he definitely has more than enough power to pop planets like a balloon.
However, what’s interesting about him is that his strength keeps increasing exponentially. This was clearly shown during his fight with cosmic Garou.
As Garou tried to copy his “limitlessness”, Saitama’s power surpassed his own exponentially.
It is also mentioned multiple times in the manga that he has “broken the limiter” that limits humans. In short, we can assume that Saitama is stronger than anything because of his limitless power and potential.
At most, we can say that he is faster than the speed of light. Post-training, he was easily able to block Post-Sage Centipede Garou‘s attacks. To put it in perspective, Post-Sage Garou was so fast he created a massive constellation in just 1.3 milliseconds.
However, we still don’t know if that is Saitama’s top speed or if he can be faster than that.
Saitama’s Stamina & Durability
Saitama is strong in both offense and defense. He probably outclasses everyone in the durability category. Post training, he has never been shown to have gotten hurt. Hell, he didn’t even get a scratch after taking an attack from Post-Sage Centipede Garou. To this day, no one knows what is the limit of beating that Saitama can take.
Saitama is also said to have strong will power that makes him resistant to psychic and other mind based attacks.
Similarly, Saitama has never been out of breath. He never sweats or pants in the middle of a fight. Therefore, we can assume that he has almost infinite stamina surging within him.
So overall, Saitama’s stamina and durability are off the charts, making it pretty believeable that Saitama might really have boundless stamina and durability.
Recommended >> 17+ Most POWERFUL Anime Characters Who Could Defeat Saitama
While Saitama may be strong and possess several superhuman feats, one should not forget that he is still a human. There are certainly limits to his capabilities. Below are some of the weaknesses of the invincible One Punch Man.
- Needs Oxygen. When Boros blasts him off to the moon, Saitama casually says, “Will holding my breath do it?” Meaning he still needs oxygen. But of course, his lung capacity is probably insanely huge, so it will take a decent amount of time for him to run out of air.
- Lack of techniques and training in martial arts This was identified by Garou.
- He can’t take a fight seriously and probably will end up taking the first few hits because he doesn’t care either way.
- Might be vulnerable to reality-bending abilities. While our bald hero has insane physical attack and defense, he might not be very resistant to hax abilities that bend reality itself.
- No Hax. Saitama does not possess any skills or abilities other than brute strength. So enemies who are resistant to physical damage or those who can use magic to evade them will be troublesome opponents for Saitama.
- His strength is mimicable. Saitama’s limitless strength may be amazing, but it is still copyable. This was evident when Garou was able to break his limit and copy Saitama’s limitlessness in just a week. But Garou lost simply because his potential was lower than that of our bald hero. However, if someone copies his limitlessness, trains them, and unlocks their potential, that could mean a threat to Saitama.
That’s it for this post. You just read through all of Saitama’s current feats, his strengths and his weaknesses.
If you liked this article, consider hitting the bell icon in the bottom corner to get notified whenever I post more content like this! Thank you for reading, and I’ll see you in the next article (^^)
2 replies on “How Strong Is Saitama From One Punch Man?”
[…] Related >> How Strong Is Saitama From One Punch Man? […]
[…] Source link […]