Saitama is our bald hero from One Punch Man who is insanely powerful. He can defeat any and all villains with just his fist and a single punch. However, during the fight with Boros, we saw that it took more than just a single punch for him to win. So just how strong is Saitama from One Punch Man?
Is he really the strongest anime character there is? Or does he have any secret weakness that makes him very mortal? Let’s find out in this detailed analysis of Saitama’s feats.
So join me as I compile all of the strengths and weaknesses of One Punch Man’s MC.
Saitama’s Best Feats
As I mentioned before, in the One Punch Man universe, Saitama is the strongest. He is written to overpower anyone in the universe.
However, this kind of plot armor means nothing in a fight with MCs from other universes.
Par conséquent, dans cette section de l'article, nous examinerons les meilleurs exploits de Saitama (as of early 2023), qui sera considéré pour classer sa force.
- Saitama sans effort sauté depuis the moon to Terre.
- Was unfazed by the force of the black hole.
- Il a pris un planète–coup éclatant comme si ce n'était rien.
- He has jamais a été blessés dans aucun de ses combats.
- Sauté Jupiter avec son éternuement.
- He matched Boros’ course de vitesse effortlessly, despite the fact that he was marcher à reculons.
- Il a détruit un météore avec un Ordinaire coup de poing.
- Saitama a pu lancer un Debree de la taille d'une ville into space so fast that Garou couldn’t react.
- High reaction speed: He was able to catch a stone that was thrown at almost the vitesse de la lumière.
Recommandé >> Goku vs Saitama : qui est le combattant le plus fort ?
Puissance d'attaque de Saitama
From the above examples, we can determine that his power is au moins solar system level. Meaning, he definitely has more than enough power to planètes pop comme un ballon.
However, what’s interesting about him is that his strength keeps increasing exponentially. This was clearly shown during his fight with cosmic Garou.
As Garou tried to copy his “limitlessness”, Saitama’s power surpassed his own exponentially.
It is also mentioned multiple times in the manga that he has “broken the limiter” that limits humans. In short, we can assume that Saitama is stronger than anything because of his limitless power and potential.
La vitesse de Saitama
Tout au plus peut-on dire qu'il est Plus rapide que la vitesse de la lumière. Post-training, he was easily able to block Post-Sauge Centipède Garou‘s attacks. To put it in perspective, Post-Sage Garou was so fast he a créé une constellation massive en seulement 1,3 millisecondes.
However, we still don’t know if that is Saitama’s top speed or if he can be faster than that.
Saitama’s Stamina & Durability
Saitama is strong in both offense and defense. He probably surclasse tout le monde dans le durabilité Catégorie. Après l'entraînement, il n'a jamais été démontré qu'il s'était blessé. Enfer, il n'a même pas eu une égratignure après avoir subi une attaque de Post-Sauge Centipède Garou. À ce jour, personne ne sait quelle est la limite de coups que Saitama peut supporter.
Saitama is also said to have forte volonté ça le fait résistant à psychique et autre dérange attaques basées.
Similarly, Saitama has never been out of breath. He never sweats or pants in the middle of a fight. Therefore, we can assume that he has almost infinite stamina surging within him.
So overall, Saitama’s stamina and durability are off the charts, making it pretty believeable that Saitama might really have boundless stamina and durability.
Recommandé >> 17+ personnages d'anime les plus puissants qui pourraient vaincre Saitama
Les faiblesses de Saitama
While Saitama may be strong and possess several superhuman feats, one should not forget that he is still a human. There are certainly limits to his capabilities. Below are some of the weaknesses of the invincible One Punch Man.
- A besoin d'oxygène. When Boros blasts him off to the moon, Saitama casually says, “Will holding my breath do it?” Meaning he still needs oxygen. But of course, his lung capacity is probably insanely huge, so it will take a decent amount of time for him to run out of air.
- Manque de techniques and training in martial arts This was identified by Garou.
- Il can’t take a fight seriously and probably will end up taking the first few hits because he doesn’t care either way.
- Might be vulnerable to reality-bending abilities. While our bald hero has insane physical attack and defense, he might not be very resistant to hax abilities that bend reality itself.
- No Hax. Saitama does not possess any skills or abilities other than brute strength. So enemies who are resistant to physical damage or those who can use magic to evade them will be troublesome opponents for Saitama.
- His strength is mimicable. Saitama’s limitless strength may be amazing, but it is still copyable. This was evident when Garou was able to break his limit and copy Saitama’s limitlessness in just a week. But Garou lost simply because his potential was lower than that of our bald hero. However, if someone copies his limitlessness, trains them, and unlocks their potential, that could mean a threat to Saitama.
Saitama has a few other weaknesses which I have detailed in Cet article, where I’ve listed ten of his greatest drawbacks. Check it out if you have a couple of minutes to spare.
That’s it for this post. You just read through all of Saitama’s current feats, his strengths and his weaknesses.
If you liked this article, consider hitting the bell icon in the bottom corner to get notified whenever I post more content like this! Thank you for reading, and I’ll see you in the next article (^^)
2 répond sur « How Strong Is Saitama From One Punch Man? »
[…] Related >> How Strong Is Saitama From One Punch Man? […]
[…] Lien source […]