Yay! I got nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award!! This is my first time getting nominated for one of these (well, at least on this blog. I’ve had the honor of doing some of these in my old, abandoned personal blog, a few years back), and to my surprise I got nominated by two amazing anime bloggers on the same day!!!
So instead of writing two separate posts for them, I’ll be answering both sets of questions in one go~
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Premio Sunshine Blogger
1. If you could see one anime again for the first time, what would it be and why?
One Piece. Mostly because I’m a sucker for this kind of long, adventurous fantasy anime with an ever expanding world. I loved the story, characters, settings and literally everything about this anime. So, yeah. It’d be great to binge on One Piece again.
2. If you had to teach a class on one thing, what would you teach?
I’d teach them about Patience. It is so easy to get narrowed down into the present and the near future that we could forget that we’ve got years ahead of us. I would remind them that they’re probably gonna be alive, and still not too old even if they doubled their age. With that much time in hands, we can learn anything and achieve anything. So, there’s no need to rush anything. Let’s take our time and live to the fullest~
3. If you could be any supernatural creature, what would you be and why?
I’d like to become something where I’d still have a human form and consciousness (because at the end of the day, humans with superpowers are the best imo.) So something like apparitions and spirits, I suppose. Or, maybe a slime like Rimuru who can freely transform into anything.
4. If you had a time machine, would go back in time or into the future?
Of course, I’d go back into the past and relive my life while changing the things that I regretted doing/not doing.
5. If you could add a word to the dictionary what would you add and what would it mean?
I’ve been thinking for half an hour now and all I could think of is “Anitard” (Anime + Retard) which is just me talking shit about myself lol.
6. If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be?
My old guitar sitting in the corner of my room would be happy if I could learn to play it (^_^ ; )
7. If extraterrestrials landed on earth and offered to take you with them, would you go?
Depends on why they want me, what I’d be doing with them and if they have my trust or not.
8. If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why?
My current age, 20, because this is the most convenient age in terms of both mind and body.
9. What would the title of your autobiography be?
The Diary of an awkward kid (totally not a stolen idea)
10. What’s the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
If “self advice” counts, “Living is pretty expensive and if you’re not even having fun,it’s not worth it .” As simple as it may sound, this is probably the best advice I could ever think of. There are a lot of times I stress myself, and feel overwhelmed. At these times, I’d repeat this phrase over and over again, and it sort of helps to put down the weight.
11. The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are the three anime characters you want on your team?
Senku (Dr.Stone), Sanji (One Piece) and Deku (My Hero Academia)
1. If you had to put a song on repeat for a day, what song will that be?
Any of Adam Lambert’s songs from the Original High album or Velvet album.
2. What’s the most the embarrassing thing your parent has done to you?
Nothing as far as I can remember.
3. As a blogger have you felt like you couldn’t write anything again and if you did, how did you bounce back?
I did feel like that when I initially started off blogging. Back then I had a personal blog where I wrote about life lessons and stuff. Nobody was expecting a high quality read. So, I’d tell myself that anything is fine. “You don’t need to create a perfect & complete article. Just a rough draft is great!” This way I’ll get myself to stop thinking that I can’t and start writing something.
4. Aside blogging, what do you do during this lockdown?
Honestly, most of my time and effort is being sucked away by my college work. It’s all online now, so it’s much easier, but still, it does take a major part of my day. Other than that, I’ve started learning digital art and right now I’m in the process of making a poster for The God of Highschool anime. If you’re interested, you can see my progress in the highlights on my Instagram page @silvercrowv1.
5. Do you wish to return to school or you prefer to stay at home everyday while having online classes?
I prefer online classes. I love this digital lifestyle because it’s much simpler than ever. And this way, I get a little more time to spend elsewhere. This is like a dream come true for an introvert like me.
6. If you had power over the world, list 5 things you would do.
If you mean power in the sense of a magical ability to create anything I want, then I’d do these:
- Make everyone to see a game like gauge and stats of themselves so it’d be much easier to see what they are strong in and where they need to improve.
- A faster alternative to sleep. Because, think what humans can achieve if they got another half of their lifetime.
- Make some device to understand and/or communicate with animals.
- I’d create new beings that’d clean up after our mess and take care of Earth.
- I’d make pokemon, beyblade and other tournament based anime real so that people can make a living having an adventurous life.
7. Do you enjoy reading novels or watching movies?
I neither read novels nor do I watch movies. Instead, I read Webtoons and watch anime, and I enjoy them both. (Don’t ask me why I won’t watch movies. As I mentioned before, I’m just an “anitard.”)
8. What do you do for fun?
Binge on anime or play some video games with my brother.
9. What’s your reason for blogging?
You know, my parents were complaining about how people my age were being productive and making a good use of their youth, but all I ever did was shut myself in my room and watch anime most of the time. So I thought, fine, I’ll make watching anime useful, and started this blog. This way when they say I’m wasting my time watching anime, I’ll show them how people are actually reading my blog, which is literally a result of me watching anime.
10. What country would you love to go to for the holidays?
11. How many minutes did you spend coming up with your 11 questions?
Almost half an hour.
My Nominations are…
Jiraiyan from Otaku Orbit
Scott from Mecanical Anime Reviews
Alyssa from Al’s Manga Blog
AK from Everything Is Bad For You
Faith from tootakus.wordpress.com
GEATSXSHOGUN from Fortress William
Kaleido from The Star In Eclipse
Rahul from Review It Blog
An Otaku Kami from The Blog Of A Kami That’s An Otaku
Kalzang from Trash Weebs
Rai from Rai’s Anime Blog
PD I’m just mentioning everyone who have not been nominated by the ones who nominated me. You guys don’t have to feel obliged to do it. It’s just like a fun activity for us bloggers, so you don’t have to force yourself to do it ^_^
And My Questions Are…
1. If you could live in an anime or a game world which one would you pick (you don’t get to be the mc though)?
2. If you could be an anime character’s friend, whom would it be?
3. What’s your favorite anime genre?
4. What is your favorite anime character type? (Eg. The smart guy in glasses, the cheerful loli, etc.)
5. If you had the option to swap your gender, would you do it?
6. If you could relive one moment in your past, which moment would it be?
7. What do you like about yourself?
8. What do you dislike about yourself?
9. If monsters were real and you had the option to become an adventurer who slays monster to make a living, would you do it?
10. If you had a one time access to a hyperbolic time chamber what would you use it for?
11. Would you choose to become an immortal if you could?